Legal English Update – Newsletter 4
Dedicated to the needs of lawyers in the international world
Welcome to the Fourth Newsletter of Legal English Update. Hope you find this information useful for your profession. It is intended to help you keep abreast of courses, news and useful exercises.
1) An interesting podcast for in-house counsels: to sue or not to sue.
2) A video to reflect upon one of the most salient leading cases in the area of Tort Law: Donoghue vs Stevenson.
3) INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ENGLISH CERTIFICATE: Exam tips.
4) An Article about the creation of precedent in Zoning Law.
5) Seminars on law-related topics and Legal English courses to be delivered in the City of Buenos Aires.